* Eye-catching Cuban Heel Stockings for an authentic 1940s or 1950s look but really these coffee seams scream 1940s glamour!
* Sheer Champagne leg with full contrast coffee brown foot, seam and welt
* 'Cuban' means that the heel is squared at the top and is rare with reproduction seamed stockings (although many brands do call their seamed stockings 'Cuban' even though they clearly have a point heel!)
M/L (5FT 5-11, TO UK 18/US 14
We're so excited to bring you these unique Cuban Heel Stockings which unlike other reproduction 'Cuban' heel nylons actually feature a Cuban heel (meow!)
They're made from the same 15 denier nylon as our point heel Glamour seams, but the foot and heel is more opaque. If you have a pair of our point Glamour Seams and look closely you'll see that the contrast toe, foot and seam isn't totally opaque. Well, with these new darlings they are! Not only does this make the heel detail very bold and striking, but should mean that the toes are more hard wearing.
If you are new to sheer hosiery please be aware that your nylons need to be worn, washed and stored with care to keep them looking perfect for as long as possible. For wear and care tips please check out our 'All About Stockings' page.
* Sheer 15 denier nylon
* Wide, stretchy welt (the welt does stretch the teeniest bit less than with our point heel Glamour Stockings)
* Made from a blend of stretch nylon and elastane for a comfortable fit